VWAA chapters sponsor CLEs throughout the year. The Northern Virginia chapter also holds an annual ethics seminar.
No events found.
Some past topics that have been discussed include:
- Progress in the Law
- Building a 21st Century Law Firm: 60 Tips in 60 Minutes
- Ethics and Electronic Communication
- Hot Topics in Ethics
- Opening Your Own Law Office
- Virginia Appellate Procedure and Ethics
- Equitable Distribution
- Collaborative Law
- All the Things We Can't Say: A Virginia Lawyer's Obligation to Confidentiality & Professional Comportment
- Virginia Indigent Defense Counsel Certification Training
- Trial Notebook in Civil and Domestic Cases